15.7.15

Working with Kids

Ive always loved the idea of working with kids, and two years ago I took the decision to actually study child care.
After finishing this course I got offered the chance to travel and work in a really good school but because of my unfortunate events at the time I couldn't go, and this year the same thing happened, I got the perfect call at the wrong time.
Twice.
This year around the same time, the same school called again, and once again I had to say no due to circumstances.

But I'm finnally working as a child carer (just for one kid) and im discovering It's not as hard as the books said it would be.
(Granted, I studied to look after children from the ages of 0 to 6 and the one I'm with is 9 years old and she can take better care of herself than a toddler)

It's actually much easier once you get started,at least it is for me.
Once you bond with the child you're good to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment