15.7.15

The summer tag











Its summer! and its too freaking hot here in Spain!

Hello everyone, I was tagged to do this summer tag by Kate over at http://katesfashionandbeauty.com/


 1. There’s no doubt that the season that best defines Greece is summer! It’s the Mediterranean sun, the deep blue sea, the cloudless skies, the endless coastline. It’s all these and everything else that cannot be found but in this tiny part of the world, in the South-East of Europe. Imagine that, you are relaxing here. What are you sipping on? (Favourite summer drink)
       -Mojito

      2.What is your favourite clothing item? Also show us your favourite summer dress.

     -  Jumpers. Seeing as its summer Ive been wearing all of my dresses and they're all in the wash :/

      3. What is your favourite summer accessory?
  
     - bikini

     4.What is your favourite body spray and perfume?

   -I don't use either of those two seeing as I'm on the beach all day everyday

     5.Summer = crazy hair! What’s your must-have styling product?

    - Hair tie
    
      6.What’s your favourite summer nail polish?
    
       -Don't have time to do my nails

      7.What’s your favourite summer-proof product?

     - A bit of eye shadow and mascara does the job

      8.What is your favourite lip colour this summer?
   
     -Any peachy colour

      9.What is your favourite blush for summers?

    - I don't use blush

     10.A beauty product, which is essential for you considering summers?

     -Lip balms

     11. What is your favourite summer candle? If any

      - I just bought one that smells of cupcakes and it's AMAZING I haven't even burned it yet, too scared

      12.Your favourite spots for vacation?

      -Fuerteventura ( I suggest you come here seeing as: 1. I live here, so youll get to hang out with me. 2. It's the closest youll get to paradise)

                                                          13.Any picture of quote, that inspires you this summer?

                                                           14.Have you published any blog post regarding summers?
not yet!

The blogs I nominate are:

No comments:

Post a Comment