16.7.15

National Geographic selected the beaches of Fuerteventura among the 25 best in the world

 


My Island was selected by National Geographic to have one of the best beaches in the world.

The prestigious magazine National Geographic collected a special of the top 25 beaches in the world several enclaves of Fuerteventura. Specifically, it refers to Natural Park of Dunes of Corralejo Nature Reserve of Lobos Island and Costa Calma.

National Geographic stated in its latest special issue on beaches. "Long golden sandy tones color the north coast of Fuerteventura, one of the most attractive and most ecologically valuable areas of the Canary Islands ..." Is one of the paragraphs of the publication of photographs highlighting Corralejo, Costa Calma or Isla Lobos.

The magazine also stresses that the beach of the Canary Island is frequented by windsurfers, Corralejo beaches are its greatest treasure in the Natural Park of the Dunes of Corralejo and the Natural Reserve Isla de Lobos, whose funds are highly appreciated by divers.

The Cabildo of Fuerteventura can see that the publication of National Geographic is truthfull, it's an atractive tourist spot and stresses that www.nationalgeographic.com web publication has a monthly average of 320,000 unique readers, representing an average audience of 3,840,000 people.





Sorry if this isn't properly translated, I could only find spanish articles and none of them had the option to translate.

2 comments:

  1. The beach looks gorgeous I wish I could go there and relax on the pure white sands while the water is lapping at my feet x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous... I wish I was there right now! Give me a pina colada and a good book and I'm in heaven!

    ReplyDelete