15.7.15

My 2015 To Do List


At the end of 2014 I thought It would be a good idea to write stuff I wanted to do in 2015 down on a piece of paper seeing as my memory is rubbish and I just brush my ideas off for another day and end up forgetting or not doing them.

Here are my goals for 2015 and how Ive been doing so far:


  • Get a job (woo after two years of wondering around lost with a CV I got a job, you can see my post on it here )
  • Buy a camera (Yup I got me a camera)
  • Get an apartment ( I'm 20 years old and still living with my parents and brother)
  • Save up for Wales. Ive been wanting to do this for years, I haven't seen my best friend in 5 years (by the way, she just got into blogging why don't you drop by and give her a few ideas here )
  • Do some sort of exercise  (turns out looking after a kid is a hell load of exercise)
  • Get braces ( were now at the end of summer and my dentist told me to get them this summer, I keep putting it off arrrrrrrrgh I don't want them!)
  • Redecorate the whole house ( Its a waiting game so far but I will get it done but im super excited about this! Plus Its a big house and will probably take forever BUT I WILL GET IT DONE)
  • Travel a lot
  • Buy a laptop
  • Buy make up brushes


Did you do anything similar? What was it?

No comments:

Post a Comment