15.7.16

My view-Adidas Running Mana Bounce

Hello!
I bought these not long ago and I'm so happy with them.
They were 50 euros, on sale, honestly I'm not one for splashing money on shoes so this was a real risk for me. They're so good (and I love the pink)
For some reason i can't find these exact shoes on the Adidas site but the other models are priced around 80 euros.



''Uncover the mysterious powers of the dynamic plush in the Adidas Mana Bounce W running shoe. ; Predecessor: None. ; Support Type: Neutral. ; Cushioning: High energizing cushioning. ; Surface: Road. ; Differential: 11 mm. ; Knit mesh upper with seamless synthetic overlays. ; Lace-up closure. ; Lightly padded tongue and collar. ; Soft fabric lining. ; Molded foam insole. ; BOUNCE midsole provides energizing comfort. ; Rubber outsole. ; Anatomically-placed flex grooves boost flexibility for a more natural feel. ; Imported. Measurements: ; Weight: 10 oz ; Product measurements were taken using size 9.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.''


I plan on wearing these everyday,although, they are running shoes, I am not one for running. But I do plan on doing more excersize and moving about more often, somewhere in the near future hopefully!
They give really good support,have just the right amount of padding and aren't made of flimsy material on the exterial.
I'll be using these to walk around the island, go on epic bike rides, and for work!
I'm in love with them and I'd recommend buying a pair even if you're not the sporty type ( I know I'm not haha )

I hope I was helpfull to someone in someway, it is currently 3 am and I think I'll be off to bed in a minute.

GOODNIGHT LOVELIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment