8.8.17

This is my new little island

Hey! It's been a while since I got down to writte any posts but I've been so busy!
 In August 2016 I move to an island called Gran Canaria in the Canary Islands.



Mapa de Gran Canaria, Las Palmas


This is my new little island

Why did I move to this island, when I already lived on one of the islands? 
I got a job offer as an English teacher in Gran Canaria.

That meant: 


Having to find my own apartment to live in. Settled for a simple studio apartment in the end.
Work within 30 min walking distance.


 Be prepared to be woken up by musical march bands every now and then.


Go to the beach every now and again, thats 2 min away from my new apartment.



 Dont forget to go to work!


 Celebrate carnaval and other festivities

 Canarian day!

 Go for walks
Fend for myself


Take selfies when bored.

If you'd like a post about what my work intales just leave a comment, until then...... ADIÓS AMIGOS. 

3 comments:

  1. I actually love this. Its a dream of mine to go and be a teacher in a different country than my own (the UK). So to see you do it is incredible. I hope you enjoy your time there, its looks small and cute. All the best for the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They've actually asked me to stay on another year and I'm excited about staring again in september

      Delete
  2. Wow, that is so cool. It looks like an amazing island and an adventurous job! I've never been, but would love to visit.

    ReplyDelete