19.7.16

Day 4 Leaving Yorkshire visiting Newcastle and Glasgow

We had breakfast at Leeming Wells, I had time for a bath, packed our bags and got back in the car.
Briefly stopped off at Newcastle so that my brother could meet up with a friend he's met online ( I was very skeptical about it but my dad seemed fine with it). A year and a half, talking to each other online and my dad dropped him off, met his friend and let my brother walk off with this guy. The boy is the same age as my brother, 18. My dad walked my brother to their arranged meeting point and met the guy, he wasn't worried and was completely fine with it.

Meanwhile I stayed behind to keep an eye on the car because we weren't exactly parked in a legal spot, but my dad was only gone for about ten or fifteen minutes.
We had parked right next to a graveyard so I decided to explore a little (still keeping an eye on the car)





I know graveyards are usually portrait as scary creepy  zombie places but I thought it looked really pretty.

Plus they're full of history.
Once my brother walked off with his friend, dad and I got back in the car and headed for Glasgow to visit old friends of his. We stayed for about half an hour, chatting and got back in the car again.
Drove back to Edinburgh, had something to eat and went to bed.
My brother stayed the night at his friends and got the train back in the morning.

Stay tuned for more!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful place. Amazing pics. Love your blog design.

    ReplyDelete