11.7.15

Whats in my make-up bag | Guest Post

Feyi and I decided to guest post on each others blogs for a change and we decided to let you have a sneek peek into our make up bags.

I prefer to select my products directly from my makeup collection, but on the odd occasion that I use a makeup bag it usually holds the products I've applied that day. So here's a sneak peak inside my makeup bag and a fotd (face of the day) thrown in for good measure.
                                       
My makeup bag was a gift from a family member who visited Paris. It's quite compact but surprisingly holds a lot more than you would think!
                                     
The Face: For my foundation I'm wearing the LancĂ´me Tine Idol Ultra foundation in the shade 12 (my review - https://youtu.be/fzJgdA5xUCY). This a medium to full coverage foundation which provides a natural finish. I also powdered my face using the Mac Mineralized Skinfinish in deep dark. I also applied the NYX blush in the shade cinnamon to my cheeks.

The Eyes: Before applying my eyeshadow I used the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in original. This is seriously the best eyeshadow primer I've tried, it helps to make your eye makeup stay in place all day. I then added a combination of Factory and Mugshot from the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. I kept my eyebrows simple by filling them in with the Maybelline Brow drama, which is like mascara for your eyebrows. To finish the eye look I applied a few coats of the Urban Decay Perversion mascara.

The Lips: On my lips I'm wearing my all-time favourite lipstick from No7 in the shade sugar plum. It's a "my lips but better" type of shade and a lovely moisturising finish. This is often my go-to lipstick as it goes with almost every look.

I hope you’ve enjoyed this quick look into my makeup bag. What products are in your makeup bag?


If you would like to see what I keep in my make up bag click here

No comments:

Post a Comment