6.7.15

My Top 10 Summer Non-Stop Sing Along Songs

July already! woweee and Summer has hit us with the heat (especially here in Spain)

It's the perfect time to do absolutely nothing and sunbathe all day while listening to music so I thought I'd make a list of 10 songs I have been obsessed with so far and will definitely
be listening to this Summer.


  • Selena Gomez - Good for you
  • Maroon 5 - This Summers gonna hurt like a Motherf****r
  • The Weeknd - Cant feel my face
  • Hillary Duff - Sparks
  • Eli Ingram - Sober EP 
  • Tove Lo - Talking body
  • Cherub - Doses and Mimosas
  • Lorde - Tennis Court (Flume Remix)
  • Eli Ingram- Cannabutter Kisses
  • Ed Sheeran- Don't (Netsky remix)


Those are my top 10 let me know what you think of them in the comments below and if you'd ever heard of them before :)

1 comment: