3.7.15

Video Ideas

So around the beginning of the year I decided to try and make video for My YouTube channel
I made a list of the kind of videos I thought I might try out...

  • What is in my bag
  • Top 5 nail varnishes
  • What I got for Christmas
  • Accent challenge
  • Singing
  • Hauls
  • My jumper collection
  • Cooking tutorials
  • Vlogs
  • 20 things in my room
  • Monthly favourites
  • Make up tutorials
  • 20 facts about me

As you can see I haven't really kept up with the list and I haven't been that motivated to do any videos lately.
So I'd like to know what motivates you guys to make videos, would you change anything on the list or keep it as it is?  How do you stay motivated?

Comment below if you have any video ideas you think I should try out.

2 comments:

  1. Im not a vlogger but a to-do list keeps me motivated just like this one to stay active and scheduling posts helps a lot. It doesnt have to be everyday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your list, some of those would be funny to see :) Motivation is all about doing something because you love it.. If you love it then you want to keep at it. Write or make videos about things you love :)

    ReplyDelete