28.6.15

Liebster award!

''This is basically a way of new bloggers being discovered, shared and celebrated. Part of it involves answering 10 questions and then setting some for the blog you nominate.''

I have been nominated for the 1st time ever for a bloggling award!

THE LIEBSTER AWARD

I've been nominated by http://freshandrosy.co.uk/ thank you so much!


The Liebster Award Rules
  1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
  2. Answer the 10 questions given by the nominator.
  3. Nominate and link 10 bloggers (with less than 200 followers).
  4. Notify all the bloggers you’ve nominated.
  5. Create 10 new questions for your nominees to answer.
The blogs I am nominating are:


The Questions:
Set for the nominees....

1) Why did you start blogging?
2) What's the best film you have seen this year?
3) Best blog post you have read this year?
4) What's the best thing about the place you live?
5) What's the best holiday you have been on?
6) What's your hobby?
7) What's your most visited blog post?
8) Who would you love to collaborate with?
9) If you were to have a conversation with anyone famous who would it be with?
10) What's your favourite blog that you follow?

My answers:

Why did you start blogging? I've always liked writing ever since I can remember, and to let people see what I write about is a bit scary but I really enjoy it at the same time.
What's the best film you have seen this year? Oh my god, I don't know that's such a hard question. I know I really want to watch  Jurassic World,but I think Chappie and ex Machina are really really good.
Best blog post you have read this year?This. I really love Louise, all her blog posts make me feel so much happier and all her blog posts are so good but I've chosen this one because Its something that we all do whether we realise it or not.
What's the best thing about the place you live? It's always sunny all year round ,I'm surrounded by beaches, and everyone has a nap mid-day. Its very relaxed

What's the best holiday you have been on? Without a doubt It's got to be the Disneyland holiday.
We went on a family holiday to Disneyland in France, my mum wanted us to explore France rather than spend the whole holiday in Disneyland so we went full on tourists and visited the Eiffel tower.
Of course we weren't the only tourists in France and it was packed with people,and then we lost my little brother! I probably sound like a horrible person for saying the best holiday I've been on is the one where we lost my brother but oh well It's been the most memorable one!

What's your hobby?Singing! If you want to hear me singing click here

What's your most visited blog post? This one

Who would you love to collaborate with?http://sprinkleofglitter.blogspot.com.es/

If you were to have a conversation with anyone famous who would it be? Honestly, I'd be honoured to speak to any famous person. I'd probably be so honoured I would be unable to speak :/

What's your favourite blog that you follow? The one and only http://sprinkleofglitter.blogspot.com.es/

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for nominating me! http://littlemissfangirly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete