7.10.15

My sweater/jumper/hoody collection

Autumn is here! Do you know what that means? 
I get to hide away in all my fave sweaters/jumpers/hoodies
My collection is compiled by clothes from....



These two items are very light wear, I usually wear these on cool evenings where it's not cold enough but it's not really hot enough to go around in a top.


                             


          I bought this blazer when I got accepted into an administration course years ago, little did I know I'd be quitting three months later....I've never worn it
I bought this when I dumped my ex and thought it was funny












The zebra one is an enormous oversized jumper and it's so so cosy








I'm not sure where these ones came from and I hardly wear them. If you recognise them or think they might be from somewhere do tell!


This was something my grandma gave to me a couple of months before she started to forget who I was.

It's so cute!





This was given to me as a birthday present years ago. I love the pink panther on the pocket area.


This jumper doesn't belong to any brand because it's one that the local volleyball players have, I've never played volleyball



This is my go to jacket I absolutely love it



I actually bought this from the men section of the shop because it's nice and thick




I bought this on sale on a very cold day that I'd forgotten to bring a jumper with me and yes it is very worn.



 My ex bought me this one and it is one of my favourite ones to wear.



There you have it, my obsession with jumpers and sweaters and all things cosy, which one is your favourite one?

No comments:

Post a Comment