19.10.15

Children's Society's Blogger Bake-Off Challenge : Chocolate chip cookies

Hello everyone!
This is my first baking post for the Children's Society's Blogger Bake-Off Challenge.
October is supposed to be Halloween baking themed but I felt like making chocolate chip cookies yesterday so I thought I'd share the recipe and show you how I made them.


P.S I promise I will bake Halloween themed things at some point.

If you like this recipe please go to my Just Giving page and donate.
If you can't, share this post


:)



What you will need:






                                     I ended up using 2 eggs

-Mixing bowl
-Fork
-Baking tray
-Cooling rack





 1.Throw in the butter and flour. Rub it with your fingers until it looks like breadcrumbs.

2.Add the chocolate chips and sugar. Mix them up using your hands. You could also add 1/2 a teaspoon of mixed spice if you wanted to

 Remember,rub it until it looks like breadcrumbs



 3.Beat the egg in a separate bowl. Then add the beaten egg to the bowl


 4.Mix it together with a fork.
5.Stick your hand in and squeeze. Collect up all the bits in the bowl and squeeze them together into a ball.
6.Grease the tray. Spread some butter over the tray.

Set oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas mark 6


 7.Form Biscuit like shapes. Make about 8-12 heaps.Then put them in the oven.




8.Bake them. Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes,leave them to cool on a rack.



If you fancy doing this recipe you're welcome to do it at home it's so easy and super yummy!
Don't forget to take a look at my Just Giving Page and share.

More yummy recipes to come!


1 comment:

  1. these look lovely, thanks for the great tutorial have it favourtied for future use

    ReplyDelete