17.9.15

What colour should I dye my hair?

I have a couple of hair dyes at home and cant decide which one to choose

I've been obsessed with looking up people with white,grey and silver hair lately and while I was in London I saw these hair dyes and loved them.
But now I can't decide what colour to use first.


  • The farmatint is a black hair dye that a friend gave me and I'm kind of scared to use it.
  • Perfect colour permanent 100% grey coverage looks like a grey hair dye and I'm also scared of what I might look like with that.
  • Bblonde is a very platinum hair dye,I've dyed my hair blonde before but never that light.
  • White toner is just that, a white toner.
  • Silver shampoo is I'm guessing for the white toner to change your hair from white to silver


I'll leave a photo of my hair here for anyone that wants to Photoshop it into any of these colours

or


No comments:

Post a Comment