2.9.15

Panick in the middle of london

Apparently I have something called demo-phobia, or at least that's what my dad thinks it is.


I had a full on panic attack in the middle of London, I don't know why but I just realised I was surrounded by strangers and burst into tears.

My dad and brother were ahead of me so they didn't even notice I was crying at first, but then strangers started staring at me because I was crying and people were looking at me I started screaming, I don't know why.
I didn't appreciate strangers staring at me I guess, so my brother and dad turned around and I was crying and shaking and just stood there.
I didn't even want to move, all I could say was that there's too many people.
My dad tried to put his arm around me and asked me what was wrong but I pushed him away, I didn't want to be touched I kept repeating ''there's too many people''.

I was shaking and crying and I didn't know why, I've never felt like crying because I'm surrounded by people.
I guess living on my little Island here in Spain the population isn't as high as it is in the UK and I'm not used to so many people.

I don't know if it is some kind of phobia or not but I did not like that day at all.
We got out of the crowded place and sat down, had a coffee and something to eat and eventually I calmed down.

Could it be a phobia? Or is this something that happens to everyone every once in a while? Could it be an anxiety attack?

No comments:

Post a Comment