6.9.15

Hello September

Hello everyone!
We're in September now, this summer hasn't lasted long enough for me honestly, but I do look forward to wearing all my hoodies and jumpers and CANDLES!
I've only got the one for now but mmmm MORE CANDLES



The good thing about Autum starting, is that I am PRE-PARED BITCHES
My wardrobe consists of every jumper, hoodie,sweater ever made. ( I still want more )

I love feeling cosy and slouchy at the same time and jumpers are perfect for that

If you would like me to do a ''my jumper collection'' video over on my Youtube channel

just let me know by commenting on my last video.

The other thing thats good about September is that ITS ONLY A MONTH UNTIL MY BIRTHDAY
So If you'd also like to see a ''what I got for my birthday'' video leave a comment on My latest video

No comments:

Post a Comment